Everyone is welcome to visit the farming in action - such as watching the cows being milked, or helping herd them - children especially, love this. The perfect antedote to polluted city living!
We offer guided walks through the estate, easy or taxing, as you require, where you can experience the peace and harmony of being in nature.
Being within easy reach of Knysna and Plettenberg Bay to the south and the Cango Caves and ostrich farms to the north, there are many wonderful places to see, or activities to choose from.
| These include:
- boat cruises on the Knysna lagoon into "The Heads" or to the
Featherbed Nature Reserve - a fascinating tour of an ostrich
- a visit to the Tsitsikamma National Park with its rugged unspoilt
coastline and hiking trails
- a tour of the famous Cango Caves which are magnificently lit
and stretch deep into the mountain
- a ride on the Outeniqua Choo-tjoe steam train across the Knysna
- forest walks
- trout fishing
- viewing Bushman paintings
- the World's longest bungi jump
- a tour of the many arts and crafts near Plettenberg Bay and